Welcome to Goiabada
Goiabada is an open-source authentication and authorization server.
Goiabada provides a solution for user management, allowing application developers to define users, groups, resources and permissions within their software. It also allows the authentication and authorization of server-to-server interactions.
- Written in Go for speed and minimal resource consumption (container image size < 35 MB)
- User-friendly interface
- Support for single sign on (SSO)
- 2 factor authentication support with one-time password (OTP)
- Granular control over resources and permissions, for effective authorization
- Self-service account page enabling users to modify personal and security details
- OAuth2 support, including authorization code flow and client credentials flow
- OpenID Connect support